Well it’s that time of year again to start thinking about your New Year Resolutions (well actually it’s past that time… so I’ve already started procrastinating in 2016…). The thing about New Year Resolutions is that they are so hard to stick to. My goal is to find resolutions that are small and simple enough to where I can actually stick with them. I also want to swap out the term ‘resolution’ and replace it with the word ‘goal’ because goals are achievable and can be measured. So here they are, my 2016 New Year Goals!
Fitness & Health
- Drink one gallon of water a day
- Workout for at least 30 minutes, 5 times a week
- Reach my step goal of 10,000 steps per day, everyday (thanks to my new Fitbit)
Business and Work
- Get better at blogging (blog at least 2x per month)
- Start job searching and researching companies… and hopefully have a job by August when I graduate
- Stick with my monthly timeline of to-do’s for the wedding I’m planning (not mine, it’s for a friend)
- STOP PROCRASTINATING – finish your deadlines before the day before they’re do
- Read all of the assigned readings, even if you don’t want to
- Read more books, at least one every 2 months, for fun again (even though you’re busy)
- Start writing again! Start a collection of essays because you like to write
- I’ve found a new love of podcasts… so, my goal is to swap out 30min of television a day for a new podcast that will challenge me to be better, grow and learn
Well… those are my lame, boring and very generic 2016 goals. What are yours?
XO, Natalie Alexandra